Raffles International School, Dubai is a junior and middle school that believes that a good start in educaton is essential for a successful life. It helps young students build strong and enduring foundations for success in higher studies and workplace.
The school offers Montessori Programme in the Nursery and Kindergarten, the Cambridge Primary Programme (CPP) in Grades 1-5 and Cambridge Secondary Programme 1 (CS1) for the middle school starting from Grade 6.
We currently employ over 180 staff members with an enrolment of over 1,400 students.
We are recruiting a range of staff for the new academic year 2014-2015 due to expansion as we anticipate the opening in August 2014.
OPPORTUNITIES EXIST FOR:
|JUNIOR SCHOOL (CAMBRIDGE PRIMARY PROGRAMME)
- Nursery Coordinator:
- With previous supervisory or management experience in an early years or childcare setting and a strong knowledge of the Montessori philosophy of education is essential.
- KG2 class teachers
- Grade 1 to Grade 5 class teachers
- Specialist subject teachers in :
- Arabic/ Islamic Studies
- EAL/ ESL
|MIDDLE SCHOOL (CAMBRIDGE SECONDARY 1)
- Science (Part time)
- French (Part time)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM CANDIDATES WITH:
- Bachelorís Degree and a recognized teaching certification (Degree in Education, PGCE or itís equivalent)
- A good record of teaching experience of at least 2 years with well developed subject knowledge
Additional positions will be posted and updated on our website as they arise.
Please send a letter of application with complete resume together with supporting credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org